- Venue opens at 11am daily.
- The festival will take place rain or shine.
- Line-up and set times are subject to change.
- All attendees are subject to search upon entry.
- All ages are welcome.
- Children ages 5 and under are free.
- No ins/outs for GA
What can I bring?
- YES Baby Strollers
- YES Baby formula/babyfood
- YES Backpacks (small 12×12)
- YES Diaperbags
- YES Binoculars
- YES CamelBaks(Empty)
- YES Cameras (Non-Pro Digital and Film)
- YES Chapstick and Lip Balm
- YES Cigarettes (sealed packs only) and Lighters
- YES Dancing Shoes
- YES Ear Plugs
- YES E-Cigs/Vapes
- YES Eye Drops
- YES Fanny Packs and Hip Bags
- YES GoPros
- YES Gum
- YES Hand Sanitizer and Baby Wipes
- YES Hats
- YES Makeup
- YES Mobile Phones and Chargers
- YES Purses and Handbags 12×12
- YES Smiles
- YES Sunblock (Non-Aerosol)
- YES Sunglasses
- YES Beach Towels (average size)
- YES Walkie Talkies
- YES Water Bottles (Empty, Plastic Only, Reusable)
What can't I bring?
- NO Beach Blankets
- NO Aerosol Products/Aerosol Cans
- NO Air Horns
- NO Audio Recording Devices
- NO Bicycles, Skates, Scooters or Skateboards
- Bike/Skate Valet Available*
- NO Coolers
- NO Chains or Chain Wallets
- NO Detachable Lens Cameras
- NO Drones or Remote Control Aircraft, Cars or Toys
- NO Drugs or Drug Paraphernalia (Including Marijuana or Marijuana Products)
- NO E-Cig/Vape Liquid Refills
- NO Fireworks, Explosives or Road Flares
- NO Flags
- NO Flyers, Samples, Giveaways or Promotional Items
- NO Glass
- NO Glow Sticks or LED Gloves
- NO Guns, Ammunition or Tasers
- NO Hammocks
- NO Hula Hoops
- NO Hoverboards or Segways
- NO Instruments
- NO Kites or Sky Lanterns
- NO Knives, Weapons or Sharp Objects
- NO Laser Pointers
- NO Massagers
- NO Metal, Steel or Aluminum water bottles
- NO Outside Food or Beverage
- NO Pepper Spray or Mace
- NO Pets or Other Animals
- NO Selfie Sticks, Tripods or Narcissists
- NO Sharpies, Markers or Paint Pens
- NO Steel/Plastic/Wood Wagons
- NO Stuffed Animals
- NO Tailgating
- NO Tents or Sleeping Bags
- NO Toy Guns, Water Guns or Sling Shots
- NO Totems
- NO Umbrellas
- NO Video Cameras
Sure! The event will be located at the beautiful Seaside lagoon and surrounding area
Redondo Beach CA. 137 N. Harbor Drive, RB 90277
The event takes place on May 3-5, 2019
Doors open at 11am daily
Pre Launch Party Thurs night for Captains Pass Ticketholders!
Does my child need a ticket?
Children FIVE and Under are Free.
General Admission tickets are NOT allowed re entry to the event.
VIP, Founders and Captains Passes are allowed re-entry into the event, as they have access to special off site events. There is a separate entrance for these ticket holders.
Passes and Tickets are non transferrable.
This event is rain or shine. There will be no refunds.
YES! And also a skate valet. We encourage biking, skating, and ride share!!
Single Day tickets will be released in the near future. Pricing does increase as the ticketing waves are sold out!
There are some seating areas, but it is very limited. So please be prepared to stand/dance!
Yes, absolutely. Also, ADA Parking will be provided near the main entrance. It is first come based, and make sure your placard is visible. Please email us and let us know your needs ahead of time: firstname.lastname@example.org
Yes but very limited and an additional cost. We recommend ride share or shuttle services. (Shuttle map will be released closer to the event.)
Beach towels, 12×12 backpack *subject to search, diaper bag *subject to search, empty/sealed water bottles, Good vibes
Umbrellas, wagons, drugs, drug paraphernalia, weapons, outside food/drink, skateboards (skate valet is with bike valet outside the event!), beach chairs, laser pointers, motorized vehicles, professional cameras (removable lens) bad vibes.
Due to the limited availability of space we will not be able to accommodate beach chairs. Seating will be limited, so please be prepared to stand.
Check back frequently at beachlifefestival.com for continuous updates. We will provide travel info for the event as we get closer.
Please check the website for Vendor applications. Once we release the application process they will be available online.
We will provide specialized viewing deck for both stages. There will also be seating in those areas. If you have a specific request please email email@example.com
For help with your Ticket Order, contact our ticketing partner See Tickets at:
Phone: 1-855-235-2867 (8 AM – 7 PM, Mon – Sat)
Help Center Page: https://support.seetickets.us/hc/en-us
Yes- we will have a wide variety of foods for dietary needs of all types. If you have a specific question please email firstname.lastname@example.org
We have secured a limited number of moorings for the event. Please email us @ email@example.com for information.
Only tickets that you purchase through our website and See Tickets can be verified as real. Please do NOT buy tickets from secondary re-sellers or other websites as we can’t guarantee they are real. If you have a fake ticket, you WILL NOT be allowed entry to the festival.
Unfortunately pets are not allowed. We love the furry friends! But people have allergies and we want the experience to be fun for all! Please leave your furry babies at home.
Yes – trained service animals will be allowed. We do require proper paperwork to accompany the service animal. We will ask for the paperwork at the main entrance. For any questions please email info@ thebeachlifefestival.com
Unfortunately there were only a limited number of Founders Passes available. Those passes sold out quickly!
FYI, each “Wave” of tickets is a limited quantity. Prices will only increase as we get closer to the event.
Don’t delay! Buy right away!
Due to the number of people attending the festival: overnight parking is not allowed.
Please see our Travel Info page and visit our partner hotel. There is a link that will take you to their website at our specially negotiated event rate!