Beachlife Festival will take place on May 3-5, 2019 @ 137 N. Harbor Drive, RB 90277. This 3 day event will feature A-list headliners (Willie Nelson!), and celebrate Southern California beach culture. Passes on sale NOW!
- The festival will take place rain or shine.
- Line-up and set times are subject to change.
- All attendees are subject to search upon entry.
- All ages are welcome.
- Children ages 5 and under are free.
- General Admission has re-entry only until 4PM daily.
- VIP has re-entry privileges all day.
- Seating is limited. Be prepared to stand
- No refunds.
What can I bring?
- YES Baby Strollers *or valet your stroller @ the bike valet
- YES Baby formula/baby food
- YES Backpacks (standard size = no bigger than 20″ tall, 15″ wide)
- YES Diaper bags
- YES Binoculars
- YES CamelBaks(Empty)
- YES Cameras (Non-Pro Digital and Film)
- YES Chapstick and Lip Balm
- YES Cigarettes (sealed packs only) *no smoking inside lagoon area
- YES Dancing Shoes
- YES Ear Plugs
- YES E-Cigs/Vapes
- YES Eye Drops
- YES Fanny Packs and Hip Bags
- YES GoPros
- YES Gum
- YES Hand Sanitizer and Baby Wipes
- YES Hats
- YES Makeup
- YES Mobile Phones and Chargers
- YES Purses and Handbags *12×12 handbag or smaller
- YES Smiles!
- YES Sunblock (Non-Aerosol)
- YES Sunglasses
- YES Beach Towels (average size)
- YES Stadium cushions 12×12 and non metal
- YES Walkie Talkies
- YES Water Bottles (Empty, Plastic Only, Reusable)
What can't I bring?
- NO Beach Blankets
- NO Aerosol Products/Aerosol Cans
- NO Air Horns
- NO Audio Recording Devices
- NO Bicycles, Skates, Scooters or Skateboards
- Bike/Skate Valet Available*
- NO Coolers
- NO Chains or Chain Wallets
- NO Detachable Lens Cameras
- NO Drones or Remote Control Aircraft, Cars or Toys
- NO Drugs or Drug Paraphernalia (Including Marijuana or Marijuana Products)
- NO Fireworks, Explosives or Road Flares
- NO Flags
- NO Flyers, Samples, Giveaways or Promotional Items
- NO Glass
- NO Glow Sticks or LED Gloves
- NO Guns, Ammunition or Tasers
- NO Hammocks
- NO Hula Hoops
- NO Hoverboards or Segways
- NO Instruments
- NO Kites or Sky Lanterns
- NO Knives, Weapons or Sharp Objects
- NO Laser Pointers
- NO Massagers
- NO Metal, Steel or Aluminum water bottles
- NO Outside Food or Beverage
- NO Pepper Spray or Mace
- NO Pets or Other Animals
- NO Selfie Sticks, Tripods or Narcissists
- NO Sharpies, Markers or Paint Pens
- NO Steel/Plastic/Wood Wagons
- NO Stuffed Animals
- NO Tailgating
- NO Tents or Sleeping Bags
- NO Toy Guns, Water Guns or Sling Shots
- NO Totems
- NO Umbrellas
- NO Video Cameras (professional)
Sure! The event will be located at the beautiful Seaside Lagoon and surrounding area at 137 N. Harbor Drive, Redondo Beach, CA 90277
The following events are off site at the Crowne Plaza Hotel 300 N Harbor Drive *across the street from the festival*
Launch Party Thurs May 2nd. Hosted by the World Surf League and NEFT Vodka! Directly after the Big Wave Awards, featuring punk legends, X. This event is complimentary for BeachLife Captains and Founders Passes. To get tickets: https://beachlifefestival.com/launchparty/
“Rooftop Pool Oasis” on the Crowne Plaza roof, exclusively for VIP ticketholders all weekend long!
Does my child need a ticket? Children FIVE and Under are Free.
General Admission tickets are only allowed re-entry until 4PM daily. You’ll get a “re-entry ticket” to show security in order to re-enter the event.
VIP, Founders and Captains Passes are allowed re-entry into the event all weekend long. They have access to special off site events. There is also a separate “express” entrance for VIP ticket holders.
Passes and Tickets are non transferrable.
This event is rain or shine. There will be no refunds.
YES! BeachLife Festival offers FREE bike, stroller and skateboard parking, located at the North West corner of Harbor drive and Portofino Way. It’s directly outside the festival entrance at Marina Bike Rentals 505 N Harbor Dr, Redondo Beach, CA 90277.
Single Day tickets on sale NOW. Pricing does increase as the ticketing waves are sold out!
There are some seating areas, but it is very limited. So please be prepared to stand/dance!
Due to safety reasons, we cannot allow beach chairs. However, standard sized Beach towels and stadium cushions are allowed.
Stadium Cushions must be 12×12 and non-metal. See example
Yes, absolutely. Also, ADA Parking will be provided near the main entrance. It is first come based, and make sure your placard is visible. Please email us and let us know your needs ahead of time: firstname.lastname@example.org
Yes, but very limited and an additional cost. The parking map is here. Please attempt to reduce traffic. The shuttle services are FREE. The Bike Valet is FREE. And the Ride Share pickup is right outside the festival.
Beach towels, “standard” backpack *subject to search, diaper bag *subject to search, empty water bottles, Good vibes
A standard backpack should be no bigger than 20″ tall, 15″ wide and 9″ thick when fully packed. Bags will have to fit into a box of that size, comparable to the system used to check the size of carry-on luggage at airports. If the bag is bigger than the box, it won’t be allowed inside the venue.
Umbrellas, wagons, drugs, drug paraphernalia, weapons, outside food/drink, skateboards (skate valet is with bike valet outside the event!), beach chairs, laser pointers, motorized vehicles, professional cameras (removable lens) bad vibes.
Due to the limited availability of space we will not be able to accommodate beach chairs. Seating will be limited, so please be prepared to stand.
You can bring in your beach towel or small stadium cushion (12×12 and non metal.)
Check back frequently at beachlifefestival.com for continuous updates. We will provide travel info for the event as we get closer.
Our vendor applications are closed for BeachLife 2019
We will provide specialized viewing deck for both stages. There will also be seating in those areas. If you have a specific request please email email@example.com
For help with your Ticket Order, contact our ticketing partner See Tickets at: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 1-855-235-2867 (8 AM – 7 PM, Mon – Sat) Help Center Page: https://support.seetickets.us/hc/en-us
Yes- we will have a wide variety of foods for dietary needs of all types. If you have a specific question please email email@example.com
We have secured a limited number of moorings for the event. Please email us: firstname.lastname@example.org for information.
Only tickets that you purchase through our website and See Tickets can be verified as real. Please do NOT buy tickets from secondary re-sellers or other websites as we can’t guarantee they are real. If you have a fake ticket, you WILL NOT be allowed entry to the festival.
Unfortunately pets are not allowed. We love the furry friends! But people have allergies and we want the experience to be fun for all! Please leave your furry babies at home.
Yes – trained service animals will be allowed. We do require proper paperwork to accompany the service animal. We will ask for the paperwork at the main entrance. For any questions please email helpinghands@ thebeachlifefestival.com
Unfortunately there were only a limited number of Founders Passes available. Those passes sold out quickly! FYI, each “Wave” of tickets is a limited quantity. Prices will only increase as we get closer to the event. Don’t delay! Buy right away!
Due to the number of people attending the festival: overnight parking is not allowed. Please visit one of our amazing hotel partners and tell them BeachLife sent you!
Please see our Travel Info page and visit our partner hotel. There is a link that will take you to their website at our specially negotiated event rate!